First off, thanks for agreeing to take part in our article. You’re awesome! I know reading instructions is pretty lame 🤨, but it’s important, so if you could take a couple of minutes to read everything in this grey box before you start filling out the form, that’d be really cool! 😎
We’re writing an article to help marketers improve the open rates of their email marketing campaigns. We want to provide as many actionable tips and tricks as we can.
So we’re challenging you to “share one tip/technique that could be used to increase the open rates of the reader’s email campaigns.”
This article is being written for anyone looking for ideas on how to boost their open rates, from inexperienced small biz owners handling their marketing themselves to experienced email marketers. So both “beginner” and “advanced” level tips can be covered.
Our goal is to make this article as useful as it can possibly be to our readers and for that reason we want to make sure that each tip is only covered once. So the first thing to do is to check whether the tip you have in mind has already been written about by someone else:
If your tip wasn’t already on the Google Doc, then you’re good to go 😀
Before you get started, here are a few last pointers to help make your contribution great:
- Outline your tip as clearly as possible
- Provide actionable steps to show the reader how to implement it into their own campaigns
- Make sure that after reading your tip they have enough info to take action
- Talk to the reader directly and be as helpful as you possibly can
- Share an example of how you’ve personally used this tip + how your campaigns have benefited
- BONUS POINTS if you can include screenshots/GIFs/Visuals to bring your answer to life!
If you want to know what a great answer looks like, check out these examples 😍